Love can lead you astray. . .
All Xavier Hunter wants is to stay out of trouble, keep his grades high enough for a college scholarship--and get out of the ‘hood for good. But when he spots hot new girl Samantha Fox, he'll do anything for her--even try to live on both sides of the fence. To prove he's everything she could want, he's convinced he'll have to up his game--and score way, way out of his league. . .
Samantha is used to guys thinking they can roll right up on her. But she can tell Xavier is about a lot more than just racking up mad paper. What she's starting to feel for him is getting all too real. And every move they make is bringing them--and bad news--dangerously close. . .
1. Why did Xavier want to join Zulu?
2. Gangs are still a problem in the public school system.
What measures should be implemented to
keep schools safe?
3. What would you do if your friend is being bullied?
4. Samantha’s father didn’t think that Xavier was a
good fit for his daughter. Why?
5. What was Xavier’s reason for snitching on
6. How do you feel about snitching?
7. Do you think Samantha and Xavier’s relationship
will last? Why or why not?
8. In the wake of so many school shootings, how
do we keep guns out of our schools?
9. How would you react if you were offered drugs
or alcohol at a party?
10. What do you think about the night Brenda and
11. How do you think Samantha is going to react
when she finds out about Brenda and Xavier?