Trinette Montgomery is used to getting what she wants—including her wealthy husband's forgiveness after indulging in an affair...or two. And once again she's got an itch only another man can scratch—specifically, her married boss. But when her scandalous ways catch up with her, she flees to the home of her best friend in St. Louis, Nikki Truth. Only Nikki is having marital problems of her own...
Nikki's husband, Donovan, has no idea what she was up to while he was out of the country.
As Nikki does her best to reconnect with him, she must also deal with disturbing calls from a man with whom she had a brief affair. And when Donovan finds out, he sets on a path of destruction that may put Nikki and their son in danger. Can Nikki and Trinette band together to save their children, their marriages—and their futures?
“Sasha Campbell brings the sizzle and scandal. Don't forget to breathe while flipping the pages!” —Naomi Chase, author of Deception
Praise for Sasha Campbell’s Confessions
“These characters leap off the page and make you want to join in.” —Lutishia Lovely
“Love, forgiveness, truth, and several other elements set the tone….The strong characterization and the added twists and turns made this book enjoyable for me.” —The RAWSISTAZ Reviewers
“Drama, drama and more drama! It’s a good juicy read you won’t want to put down.” —RT Book Reviews
READING GROUP GUIDE
1. Should Nikki have been honest in the first place with
her husband about the affair she’d had with Kenyon?
2. Was Trinette truly in love with Jrue Jarmon?
3. If you were Nikki, would you have stuck it out with
Donovan after he came home from the war a different
man? Would you have waited so long to ask for help
from his unit?
4. Trinette had no idea which man was the father of her
child. Who did you think was the father of her unborn
child? Should Trinette have gone through with the abortion?
5. Do you think Trinette deserved everything that happened
6. If you were Nikki, would you have forgiven your husband
for trying to kill you?
7. Do you think Leon is going to forgive Trinette and take
her back again?
8. How do you think Donovan will react to Kenyon being
9. Now that he’s released, do you believe Kenyon will start
stalking Nikki again?
10. Now that Kenyon has planted the seed, is there a chance
that Aiden really is his son and maybe Nikki just isn’t
ready to admit it?
11. With all decisions there are consequences. Who made
the bigger mistake: Nikki or Trinette?