Our postal address is:
Kensington Publishing Corp.
119 West 40th Street
New York, New York
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com. Or you can reach us by telephone at 1-877-221-2647.
- Our Web server automatically recognizes the IP address of each visitor to our Web page.
- We collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email; general information on which pages consumers access or visit; user-specific information on which pages consumers access or visit; and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. This information is used for internal review and planning.
- We use this information for the purpose of improving the content of our Webpage, to notify consumers about updates to our website, and to contact consumers for marketing purposes. We do not share it with other organizations for commercial purposes.
- In the future, we may make the email addresses of those who access our site available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your email address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may share your personal information with our service providers. These are third parties that perform business-related functions for us, such as e-mailing information, enabling social media tools, processing payments and maintaining databases. Your information might be provided to these third parties in order to permit them to perform the functions for which we engage them.
- We may share your personal information in order to comply with court orders or subpoenas and/or as is necessary to satisfy the requirements of any regulation, statute or law; and in cooperation with law enforcement and/or government requests or when we believe it is necessary to investigate suspected illegal activities or fraud.
- We may share your personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger or other restructuring.
- We employ reasonable industry standard security measures as a means of preventing online fraud. However, since no data transmission can be 100% secure, we cannot warrant or guarantee the security of the information you provide to us. Accordingly, by transmitting information to us via this site, you understand, acknowledge and agree that you do so at your own risk.
- We do not knowingly collect, retain or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13 without the prior consent of their parents.
- Our privacy policies may change at any time without advance notice to you. Any changes will be implemented by updating this posting, with any such changes to be effective immediately upon their posting. If you have any concerns about possible changes to our policy, please visit our site regularly and review the then-current privacy policies.
If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, simply send an email to us at email@example.com.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided your address. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line. We will not share your postal address or your telephone number with other organizations or companies.
Our site may include links to other sites that we think might be of interest to you. Please note that if you click on links included on our site, we are not responsible for how those sites collect, use, share and disclose your personal information. Please review the privacy policies of those sites before sharing your information with them.
Information Posted in Public Areas
We disclaim any and all privacy obligations with respect to information posted to public areas, unsolicited information and all user content. Any information, including personal information, you provide to be displayed in your publicly available online profile will be displayed for others to view and will therefore not be private. We cannot and will not be responsible for what third parties do with information you choose to make publicly available, including your personal information. We urge you to be extremely selective and careful about what information you choose to make publicly available on this site.
The materials and information appearing on Kensington Publishing Corp.'s website are for the personal use of our website visitors only. These materials and information may not be copied, duplicated, reproduced or distributed without Kensington's prior written permission; copying or using these materials for other than personal purposes without the permission of Kensington Publishing Corp. is a violation of United States copyright laws.
Kensington Publishing Corp. is not responsible for errors or incorrect information appearing on this website, and expressly disclaims responsibility for any third party materials appearing on this website. If you visit this website from outside the United States, you are responsible for complying with any local laws.
This site is for residents of the United States and is governed by United States and New York state law, without giving effect to conflict of laws principles. By using this site and/or providing your personal information to us, you expressly waive any claims or rights that may arise under the laws of countries other than the United States, in territories outside of the United States, or states other than New York, and you agree that the state courts of the State of New York and/or the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, all located in New York City, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes.
California Residents’ Privacy Rights
California residents may request information about exercising your third party disclosure choices by sending a request to us at the following address. Please indicate how you would like us to respond to your request (email or regular US mail). Either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “California Residents’ Privacy Rights” in the subject field of your email, or write to us at: Kensington Publishing Corp., 119 West 40th Street, New York, NY 10018, attn: California Residents’ Privacy Rights, c/o Legal Department. For written requests not sent by email, please be sure to include your name and full mailing address, including city, state and zip code. We will not accept requests via telephone or facsimile; all requests must be made via US mail or email.