Enjoy A Lifetime Of Better Sex . . . Naturally
If we're living longer and remaining healthier than ever before, why are far too many men and women experiencing a premature decline in their sex lives? Viagra has been hailed as a virtual cure-all for men's sexual deficiencies, but the long-term repercussions of using this extremely powerful drug remain to be seen. Serious side effects include blackouts, severe headache, loss of blood pressure, and even death. Moreover, its benefits for women are questionable. Now, with the cutting-edge information in this important new book, you can help ensure a lifetime of satisfying sexual intimacy without resorting to dangerous drugs or invasive surgical techniques.
Nationally recognized expert George L. Redmon offers easy-to-follow yet amazingly effective advice for achieving and maintaining the peak stage of human sexuality. Designed to be equally successful for both men and women, the progressive, natural healing techniques included here can help you to increase desire, improve sexual function, and get more enjoyment from intimacy, naturally and for the rest of your life!
Ignite Your Sex Life With…
- Foods that stimulate desire and increase sexual performance
- Frank, in-depth discussions of the pros and cons of Viagra and other drugs, as well as of “The Pump” and other devices
- Nutritional supplements and amino acids and their critical roles in sexual function
- Herbal alternatives to Viagra
- Simple tips for preventing premature ejaculation and other sexual dysfunctions
- A comprehensive listing of sexual disorders in both men and women and the corresponding natural treatments that can help alleviate these problems
- A guide to locating expert help, as well as an extensive list of recommended reading
George L. Redmon received his N.D. from the Clayton College of Natural Health and holds a Ph.D. from the American Holistic College of Nutrition, and a second Ph.D. in Administration and Management from Walden University. One of today's leading experts on nutritional supplements, herbal botanicals, and holistic health care, Dr. Redmon is a member of the Herbal Healer Academy, the Doctoral Association of New York Educators, the Holistic Health Society of Princeton, New Jersey, and the Tri-State Holistic Health Association. Extensively published in a broad range of magazines and a frequent guest on syndicated radio programs, Dr. Redmon is the author of Managing and Preventing Arthritis: The Natural Alternatives; Minerals: What Your Body Really Needs and Why; Managing and Preventing Prostate Disturbances: The Natural Alternatives; Energy for Life; and Natural Born Fat Burners. He lives in New Jersey.