From One Black Woman To Another…
Good health doesn't come in a prescription bottle. In fact, all you need to start feeling better is an open mind, a new attitude, and this remarkable, one-of-a-kind book.
Ziba Kashef, award-winning senior editor and health writer, brings you a comprehensive guide to alternative techniques and therapies that can put you on the road to wellness. She gives you the tools you need to cope with everything from PMS, weight problems, and diabetes, to hypertension, Lupus, and cancer.
Learn how to:
- Ease the discomfort of morning sickness and digestive problems…with easy dietary changes and herbs
- Shrink fibroids by changing your diet…and avoid surgery
- Control the symptoms of menopause…the right diet, exercise, and soy supplements work wonders
- Boost your immune system to fight disease…alternative approaches like hydrotherapy and acupuncture enhance conventional treatments
- Handle your depression…with the help of therapy, yoga, and meditation
It's time to regain control of your body and your life. With Like A Natural Woman, you'll not only feel—and look—like a new woman, but you'll create a sense of personal balance and well-being that will last a lifetime!
Includes Real Stories From Women Who Got Healthy, The Natural Way!
Ziba Kashef is a senior editor at ESSENCE.com and former senior health editor at ESSENCE® magazine. In addition to writing and editing articles for their website, she has also written on a variety of health-related topics for such publications as Good Housekeeping and the New York Post. She is also a contributing writer for Black Parenting Book. Formerly a senior editor at Sesame Street Parents magazine and an associate editor at McCalls, Ziba is a member of the National Association of Black Journalists. She is a graduate of Wesleyan University. She lives in New York City.