"Laced with intrigue, scandal, and dirty office politics." --The RAWSISTAZ Reviewers on Never Enough
With its share of powerful women, Washington, D.C., is no longer just a boys' club. But when it comes to mixing the personal with the political, three glamorous go-getters discover that some things never change. . .
Just when Sherise's career at the White House--and her troubled marriage--seem back on track, a political opponent and a secret from the past threaten to derail both. . ..Determined to recover from scandal after an affair with a client, Billie has moved on to a new law firm--but her appetite for power and revenge may destroy her relationship with her new man--and her daughter. . ..When Erica goes to work for Sherise's opposition, their friendship is tested. But when she also uncovers the truth about a long buried betrayal, it will have shocking consequences for everyone involved. . .
"This page-turner is set in the world of Washington, D.C., power brokers--and the three leading ladies are taking names! --RT Book Reviews on Almost Doesn't Count
"A drama-filled story of friendship and lies." --APOOO Book Club on Back on Top
1. Why do you think Erica agreed to go work for Jonah
even though she had sworn to keep the man at a distance?
Was Sherise right in accusing her of really wanting
to be close to Daddy?
2. Sherise swore up and down to herself, Justin and her
friends that she did not get pregnant to hold on to Justin,
but considering the tense state their marriage was still in,
do you think she subconsciously got pregnant on purpose?
3. Was Michael justified in his anger over Billie’s preoccupation
with Porter in the beginning or was he being insensitive
to her past? Was it just jealousy?
4. Do you think Erica sensed that Alex was her brother,
thus explaining the awkwardness after their kiss, or was it
really about Jonah warning her to stay away from him?
5. Why did Sherise fool herself at the beginning of the
book into believing that her marriage to Justin was back
on track when they clearly still had trust issues?
6. Was Billie right to finally turn the tables on Porter after
all he had done to ruin her life and keep her from
Tara? Did she go too far in demanding to see Tara or is it
okay to do whatever you have to in order to see a child
you consider yours?
7. Was Sherise justified in not being certain Justin was innocent
when she first heard about the sexual harassment
8. Do you think Erica will ever get over kissing the man
who turned out to be her half brother or will she understand
it was completely innocent and get over it?
9. Did Sherise finally prove herself to be the wife Justin deserves
by taking care of Elena, or is she still the conniving
woman who would cheat on him with any man of
10. What do you think the future holds for Justin and
Sherise and Michael and Billie? Will they be happy or
end up apart?