Skip to content
- How do you think Tatum’s fame on TikTok and Instagram might influence the story or readers’ perceptions of the book?
- If your pet could talk, what do you think they would say?
- Have you ever had a special bond with a pet that felt like you could talk to them and have them understand you?
- Have you ever had a pet with a quirky or unique personality? How did that impact your relationship with them?
- What do you think the ‘coming home’ part of the title is referring to? Tatum’s physical journey, or the emotional journey of the characters whose lives he touches?
- How does the story portray the bond between Tatum and his human family? How does this relationship evolve throughout the story?
- How does Tatum’s own journey of getting lost and trying to find his way back home mirror the process of self-discovery?
- If you were a dog for a day, what kind of adventure would you embark on?