By Jodi Thomas
Get to know the cast of characters from the Honey Creek series!
- Piper Jane Mackenzie—mayor of Honey Creek
- Trooper Coby McBride—Piper’s new boyfriend
- Boone Buchanan—Piper’s old friend who’s involved with Marcie Latimer
- Samuel (Sam) Randall Cassidy —firefighter who likes Anna Presley
- Anna Presley—lawyer and Sam’s new girlfriend
- Jessica—Piper’s cousin who owns Honey Creek Café
- Pecos Smith—19-year-old senior who’s friends with Kerrie Lane
- Kerrie Lane—high school senior who befriends Pecos Smith
- Marcie Latimer—country singer at Bandit’s Bar
- Brandon (Brand) Rodgers—local cowboy who likes Marci
- Jesse Keaton—widowed farmer and father of three children
- Adalee Summers—runs bakery and involved with Jesse
- Starlett (Star) Summers—Adalee’s sister who helps out at Jesse’s farm
- Benjamin Monroe and Virginia Clark (college professors)
- Ketch Kincaid and Tuesday Raine (student and barmaid)
- Harrison Norton and Amelia Remington (preacher’s son and librarian)
New York Times bestselling author Jodi Thomas continues her charming and heartwarming series set in Honey Creek, Texas, a little town nestled in the rolling hills bordering the Brazos River, where friendship and love are always close at hand, ties run deep, and lives intersect in unexpected ways…Filled with Jodi’s characteristic warmth, endearing characters, and authentic Texan flair, this story about a quiet cowboy and the local outcast adds layers of complexity and pathos to the continuing saga of this little town.
Marcie Latimer longs to run away from Someday Valley–especially since her ex-boyfriend spun a web of lies that almost led to tragedy in neighboring Honey Creek. Little wonder so many locals have turned their backs on her. But not Brand Rodgers. The quiet cowboy comes to listen every time she sings at Bandit’s Bar, offering a glimpse of safety and calm that Marcie’s rarely known.
After Texas Ranger Colby McBride saved Honey Creek’s mayor, Piper Mackenzie, from a fire, she claimed him with a kiss. That was five months ago, and Colby still isn’t sure where they’re headed. Piper loves her town–but does she love Colby? And is he even ready for what comes next?
Pecos Smith, Honey Creek’s emergency dispatcher, is grateful to have a new bride he adores and a baby on the way–even if one vital piece of the puzzle is missing. But as trouble comes stalking through the valley, lives will cross surprising paths. And Marcie, who’s always felt that a forever love was out of reach, might discover that Someday is the perfect place to find it…