Skip to content
Stepping Outside the Ballroom…Because Rules Were Made to be Broken…
- A proper lady must always stand up straight.
- A woman’s posture should be adaptable to situation and circumstances, at the ready to crouch low, spring fast, execute a high kick or leap to an adjacent rooftop.
- Adopt courteous dignity when involved in social discourse. Never laugh loudly or raise your voice.
- Don’t underestimate the power of a sharp whistle or distracting call across the square. Your voice is an effective weapon in your arsenal.
- Never allow yourself to be alone in the company of a gentleman.
- Gain control of the situation. Corner the enemy and cut him off from others whenever possible.
- Always wait to be introduced to someone.
- Never reveal your real name. An alias adds to useful confusion.
- Keep your hands folded or neatly at your sides.
- Hands are an effective weapon. Use them wisely.
- Reputation is everything. A woman should be regarded with admiration.
- Reputation is everything. A Maiden of Mayhem should be regarded with caution.
- A lady doesn’t keep secrets.
- Never betray the sisterhood. Discretion is your lifeline.