This is an easy craft you can make out of all sorts of materials.
You’ll need the following:
- A new strand of white lights – 50 count
- Ribbon in three coordinating colors (I used red, green, and gold) cut into 2×6 inch strips.
- You could do this in glitter ribbon, like I did, or colored burlap, or even left over Christmas fabric.
- This is a great reason to clearance shop on light strings as well as ribbon after the season is over. You could have all your gifts made in January.
- Tie three alternating strips between each light, keeping the same color sequence.
- Leave a few light undecorated to have room to plug into the wall socket.
Find out more about Lynn and her books at: www.lynncahoon.com