Skip to content
- Former Senator Gibson is inspired by real world figures like Hillary Clinton, Amy Klobuchar, and many more. What references did you catch?
- How does the setting of Maine contribute to the book’s atmosphere?
- What were your thoughts about the Ghostwriter?
- How would the book have been different if we knew who the Ghostwriter was?
- Author Kemper Donovan is the host of the podcast All About Agatha, so he really knows his Agatha Christie! What parts of the mystery reminded you of a Christie tale? Did any?
- How did the backdrop of political intrigue contribute to the mystery surrounding the characters? How might things have been different if our sleuth wasn’t a former Senator?
- What Agatha Christie story did The Busy Body most remind you of? If any?