KENSINGTON PUBLISHING CORP.
- Kensington is seeking a Digital Sales & Marketing Intern who is passionate about books and the publishing industry to support the growing Digital & Communications departments. We are looking for someone with strong communication skills and a desire to work with digital books. Our intern will be responsible for:
- Reaching out to authors to send marketing plans, sales information, and collect materials for guest posts, promotions and blog tours.
- Coordinating eblasts to bloggers and sending along promotional material for blog tours, cover reveals, and more
- Assisting in mailings and sweepstakes management
- Pulling excerpts from pdfs and gathering author content for promotional material
- Scheduling social media posts via Hootsuite
- Pulling social media reports and analytics
- Researching and engaging on social media posts
- Other marketing tasks as needed
- We are looking for a NYC based applicant for this open-ended paid position.
- Knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, and Twitter
- Familiarity with social media management platforms, especially Hootsuite.
- High level of familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Firm grasp of grammar and spelling, with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Acrobat
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects
- Must be a team-player who can work well with others
- A love of books/eBooks—particularly romance, mysteries and thrillers, and women’s fiction is essential
Contact: Michelle Forde, firstname.lastname@example.org