Find Healthy And Lasting Love—In Any Relationship.
Lost enough loves for three lifetimes?
Want to break bad habits and replace them with good ones?
Let world-renowned psychotherapist Dr. Albert Ellis
and his REBT (Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy) techniques help.
Whether you are male or female, single or married, gay or straight, Dr. Ellis’s simple and effective REBT techniques show you how to relate lovingly, intimately, and lastingly. Using an even-handed, nonjudgmental approach, this book is more than just a guide to getting along better with a “significant other”: There is help here, too, for improving relationships with friends, children, even in-laws.
No matter what your age or orientation, you’ll find practical information on...
- Getting Your Relationships Together by Getting Yourself Together
- Getting Relationships Together as a Couple: Using the ABCs of REBT
- Realistic Views of Couplehood
- Communicating and Problem-Solving
- Better Sex for Better Couplehood
- Saving Time and Money and Enjoying Life More
- How to Be Happy in Spite of Your In-laws
- To Have or Not to Have Children
- Building a Deep and Lasting Relationship
Now is the time to take matters into your own hands—and heart—and stop the cycle of relationship ruin. With healing doses of wisdom and humor, Dr. Ellis puts you firmly on the path toward long-term love.
Dr. Albert Ellis originated REBT, the first major cognitive behavior therapy, in the early 1950s. He has written more than 65 books and monographs, given hundred of talks and workshops, and is one of the world’s most influential psychotherapists. He founded the Albert Ellis Institute for Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy in 1959 and currently serves as its president. He works and lives in New York City.
Dr. Robert A. Harper is a retired psychotherapist who practiced and taught for over fifty years. The author and editor of books and articles for popular and professional journals, he lives in Washington, D.C.