The secrets of the ancient Eastern masters are your key to mind control—and victory.
Lost to history until now, these Eastern techniques of mental domination, developed and perfected over thousands of years—and through hundreds of secret cadres—are your crucial weapons for ensuring victory, even before landing a blow. As Dr. Haha Lung and Christopher Prowant unlock the seemingly supernatural strategies of Asia’s shrouded cultures in their much-praised easy-to-understand language, you’ll master long-lost techniques from:
- India: the extraordinary physical and mental powers of Tantric sex yoga
- Tibet: the unstoppable methods of sDop sDop, the secret warrior-monks
- China: the tactics and techniques of manipulation and mayhem of the Lin-Kuei and Mushuh Nanren
- Vietnam: the mysterious methods of the “The Clack Crows,” a stealthy, ninjalike branch of the Cao Dai
- Japan: the strategies of the criminal masters of Japan’s underworld for tempting and terrorizing your victim into obeying your every command
A word of caution: these are very powerful—and dangerous—secrets. Mental Dominance is for academic study ONLY.
Dr. Haha Lung is the author of more than a dozen books on martial arts, including Mind Penetration, Mind Fist, The Nine Halls of Death, Assassin!, Mind Manipulation, Knights of Darkness, Mind Control: The Ancient Art of Psychological Warfare, The Lost Fighting Arts of Vietnam and, with co-author Christopher B. Prowant, Ninja Shadowland.