The Top Ten facts about Sentinels.
1. High-bloods were once worshipped as gods.
2. Most high-bloods live in a sprawling compound in the Midwest called Valhalla.
3. The necromancers can read the last thoughts of a dead person to help solve murders.
4. There are two types of Sentinels. The hunters, who are used to track down high-bloods who are a danger to themselves or others. And guardians, who are covered with tattoos that protect them from magic and mind control. They’re used to protect high-bloods who must travel among humans.
5. The Brotherhood are a group of humans who’ve sworn to destroy the high-bloods since the days of Sumerians.
6. The Sentinels have a core temperature hotter than mere humans. Which means that they’re literally smoking-hot in bed.
7. Psychics can implant thoughts into other people’s minds. Don’t make them mad or they will give you nightmares that can drive you crazy.
8. The Sentinels are trained by warrior monks.
9. Assassins are Sentinels who are trained to hunt down their enemies and kill them in silence. If you ever see one, then it’s too late. You’re about to die.
10. A witch has a mark on their body. The darker the color of the mark, the more powerful the magic.
Blessed and cursed by their hidden abilities, the Sentinels have no choice but to live, and love, on the edge of humanity…
The Sentinel assassin, Bas, is facing the greatest challenge of his outcast existence. His young daughter, Molly, has been kidnapped. But her disappearance has brought the return of her mother, Myst, whom Bas has never forgotten--or forgiven.
Haunted by a vision that she's destined to create a weapon that will destroy thousands, Myst was never impulsive--until she met the irresistibly handsome Bas. But with the Brotherhood, the enemy of the high-bloods hunting for her, Myst had to stay on the run, to keep her child, and the world, safe. Now, with the most important thing in both their lives at stake, she and Bas must embark on a treacherous journey to save Molly, to confront the truth of Myst's fate--and to face their fierce desire for one another.
Praise for Blood Assassin
"Ivy knocks it out of the park…A strong paranormal romance with an excellent backdrop of intrigue and supernatural war." --Fresh Fiction
"Riveting. . .engrossing." --RT Book Reviews