She can uncover the biggest celebrity secrets. But now Maya Morgan's hottest story ever is way too up-close-and-personal . . .
For once, everything in Maya's life is falling perfectly into place. She's getting serious media cred uncovering the source of a new designer drug doing major glitterati damage. And the new man in her life is giving Maya all the cool bling and attention she craves off-camera. But the truth behind her scoop is about to cut too close to home--and put Maya and her family in the crosshairs. Soon, she'll have to decide just how far she can afford to go to save her family, her career. . .and herself.
"Sit up and pay attention--Maya Morgan will knock your socks off." --Earl Sewell, author of The Keysha Diaries
"Scandal and mouth dropping entertainment!" --Ni-Ni Simone
1. From the start, Maya makes it
clear that she doesn’t cover stories this “real.” Do you think she
should’ve stuck to her usual gossip, or was it truly a situation where
“her voice” was needed?
2. Maya is dead set against Travis and
Sheridan getting together. Why do you think she was so against it? Whose
side should she have taken when the two of
them fell out?
Maya was always giving Sheridan a hard time, but she was in the dark
about Sammy. Do you think she let things slide? What were some of the
things that should’ve made her ask more questions?
4. Why do you think Sheridan was so blinded when it came to Travis?
5. Maya never wanted to get caught up in the drug scene. Why do you think she was so determined to “just say no”?
Sheridan told Maya, “You’re supposed to be my girl. How could you not
have told me about Angel?” However, when Maya first tried to tell her,
Sheridan wouldn’t listen. Should Maya have tried harder to come clean?
Why or why not?
7. Should Tamara and Dexter have stopped Maya
from going undercover? Do you think they had some responsibility as her
employers to make sure she didn’t do anything dangerous?
8. Margarita seemed to love her lifestyle with Nico. Why do you think she was the one who ultimately decided to turn him in?
9. Sammy took the blame for everything, letting Travis off free and clear. Why do you think he did that?
In the end, Travis almost came clean with his uncle, but Maya convinced
him not to do it, saying everyone deserves a fresh start. Do you agree?
Should Travis still have told his uncle about his involvement? Why or