If everyone wants to say I’m trippin', well, that’s their problem…
If you saw my boo Sincere, you’d totally understand why I’ve dropped everything—even my besties—to be with him 24/7. After all, what girl wouldn't do whatever it takes to show her first-ever boyfriend she’s all he could ever want? I know I’m a prize, but relationships are tough enough when you’re just a high school senior, so I’ve really had to up my game to keep a college freshman like Sincere interested. And if that means hacking his cell and following him everywhere, I’m down. Because I just know what we have is for always. And I’m going to prove it, no matter how far I have to go…
“Hot and poppin’ with drama and life lessons. The world of teen lit has never seen anything like this before!”—Ni-Ni Simone
A READING GROUP GUIDE
Wassssup, my peeps, it’s ya boy Amir coming at ya with
some discussion questions for my joint, Crazy Love. Definitely
hope you enjoyed the read as much as I enjoyed
writing it. A’ight, with that being said, here goes:
1. What did you think of Kamiyah’s character? Do you
know anyone like her?
2. What did you think of Sincere’s character? Do you
know anyone like him? Do you think he should have
broken up with Kamiyah for all the things she did in
3. Are you, or someone you know, in a relationship
like Kamiyah and Sincere’s?
4. What is one of the craziest things you’ve ever done
for love? Would you do it again?
5. When is it ever okay to hit someone? Do you think
it’s acceptable for chicks to hit dudes, why or why
6. Have you, or someone you know, ever been involved
in an abusive relationship, where there’s hitting,
name-calling, or controlling behavior?
7. Is it ever okay to hack into someone’s email, Facebook,
or voicemail to check up on them? Have you,
or someone you know, done any of these things?
8. Do you think being jealous lets someone know how
much you love them?
9. Are you, or have you ever been, jealous in any of
your relationships? If so, why? And how did you handle
10. Do you think Kamiyah will truly change her abusive
and controlling behaviors?