Living your dreams is the hard part …
Sunday Tolliver has a mega-smash album up for major awards—and her first few months as a college freshman are everything she hoped for. But juggling all this and her long-distance romance with boyfriend Sam is taking drama to mad-crazy levels. Hot up-and-coming video star DeShawn isn’t letting Sunday’s relationship keep him from getting close. And relentless online gossip is seriously shaking Sunday’s trust in Sam. On top of that, her jealous diva cousin, Dreya, just won’t stay out of Sunday’s face—especially now that she’s in the running for the same music awards. The only way Sunday can stop the madness and get back on track is to trust her
instincts--and get a little help from her friends…
“This series is poised to ‘blow up’…” --Kirkus
Praise for Nikki Carter
“…plenty of reality show-type drama.” --Romantic Times on Doing My Own Thing
“Nikki Carter is a fresh, new voice.” --ReShonda Tate Billingsley, Essence® bestselling author
A READING GROUP GUIDE
1. Is Sam’s story about what happened at the New
York City club believable? Did you believe him?
2. What do you think about Dreya and a rap career?
Does she have what it takes to be a hip-hop diva, or
should she stick to the pop star game?
3. Is there a future for Bethany and Dilly? Should
Dilly kick Bethany to the curb, or should they have
a full-fledged teenage love affair? Why or why not?
4. What’s up with Mystique? Is she really down for
Sunday or is she a secret hater?
5. What do you think of Sunday’s new sister-friends at
Spelman? Does Gia seem like a good roommate?
What about Meagan and Piper? Do you see drama
in the future for these two?
6. Who’s going to snag Kevin? Piper or Meagan?
7. Seems like Sunday’s friends are sorority crazy! Do
you think Piper is Gamma Phi Gamma material?
Should she even pledge, or is it a train wreck in the
8. Sunday. Sam. The breakup. Should they get back
together or should Sunday walk away—this time