Success is never easy. Neither is staying real…
Sunday Tolliver’s hard work and talent have finally paid off—she’s got a smash album and mad-money beyond her wildest dreams. But earning fame is a lot easier than dealing with it. Sunday’s diva cousin, Dreya, and bad-boy rapper, Truth, will do anything to get payback and wreck her reputation. Her gifted new collaborator Dilly has every reason not to make Sunday’s crucial follow-up album a hit. And a new reality show starring Sunday is making her love life way too hot to handle. Now she has to figure out who’s fake, who’s for real, who’s down, and who’s really got her back. And the only way she can take control of her success is to keep making it her way…
Praise for Nikki Carter
“For celebrity-drama lovers everywhere.” --Kirkus on Not a Good Look
“Nikki Carter is a fresh, new voice.” --ReShonda Tate Billingsley, Essence bestselling author
“…(a) hot new teen series.”
--Mitzi Miller, Essence bestselling author
1. Was Sunday right to invite her crew on her tour?
Was it a good or a bad decision?
2. Was Sam being unreasonable when he wanted a
commitment from Sunday?
3. Is Dreya the villain of the story, or does she really
have Sunday’s back?
4. If you were Dreya, would you have forgiven Truth?
Why or why not?
5. Do you believe that Bethany has truly turned over a
new leaf? Is she a good match for Dilly, or should
he find another girl before he gets hurt?
6. How did you feel when Sunday met up with her father?
Should she have made a different decision
7. Did Sunday give the correct advice to her fan Zoey
whose boyfriend broke up with her on Facebook?
Has that ever happened to you? How did you feel?
8. What were your thoughts on Shawn’s advice to
Sunday about Dreya? Should she just pray for her
cousin or continue to hold it down for family?
9. Do you think that Sunday and Sam will survive a
10. Will Sunday and Gia make good roommates? Do
you think they’re compatible?